Member spotlights are back! This month’s spotlight is Brad Jarrett. He is a loyal 5am’er and KCF faithful. Here is what Brad had to say about Kato CrossFit and his journey with a couple fun insights as well.
- How long have you been at KCF?
1 year, 4 months
- Who/what is your favorite superhero?
- Why did you start at KCF?
I was new to town, and KCF came highly recommended from one of my previous coaches.
- What is your biggest accomplishment since joining KCF?
Really nailing down double-unders after struggling with them for a long time.
- What is your dream vacation?
Sun, ocean, beach, chair, good books, drinks.
- What would you recommend to a brand new athlete at KCF?
Ask questions! Listen and trust your coaches! And finally, some of the workouts I’m proudest of, I finished last. Challenge yourself!
Thanks Brad for letting us know a little bit more about yourself! We love having you at Kato CrossFit!